Sunday, July 5, 2015

is already 5s + Life Proof Incident *Perfect condition

Hi ! I'm at this website today selling my Space Grey is already 5s. It is currently locked in bell. I'm selling it when I just got a new phone, and am don't need this one. It is as perfect condition, it has been in the Located Proof case since I bought the cellular phone back in September. I just got an innovative new Life Proof case due to the silicone on my old case peeling away from, so no damage was actually done to the phone. It comes with: Pioneering BoxSpace Grey iPhone 5siPhone 5s ChargerCleaning padLife Proof case (Black)Life Proof BoxI would like to sell it with respect to $350. 00 for the complete box, but if you want to buy the case sperate, that'll cost $40. 00. If you do any questions, or concerns especially email me and ask away! Thanks for measurement!

I like iPhone 5s lifeproof case. I have many years experience about iPhone 5s lifeproof case.More information about lifeproof for iPhone 5s. It is a helpful resource for your referLifeproof iPhone 5 Case Black

No comments:

Post a Comment